The Clim’Act project’s mission is built upon 4 main objectives:
- To reinforce youth work in climate change, active citizenship; thanks to a common path of non-formal training and the strengthening of partners’ exchanges and international cooperation through youth work;
- To build youth key competences through capacity building in campaigning for climate justice, in particular digital competences in social media management, linguistic, intercultural and civic skills and cultural awareness ; thanks to international cooperation, active learning and active citizenship;
- To reinforce youth capacity to follow and analyze international climate policy processes, as the capacity building and campaign activities will build analytical and pro-active skills for youths to raise awareness and having their say towards the UN negotiation summits on Climate COP 23 and COY 13 that will take place in November 2017 in Bonn;
- To increase young people with fewer opportunities’ social inclusion; thanks to intercultural collaboration and active citizenship.
To achieve such objectives, the project foresees 2 main activities:
- The realisation of a capacity building workshop: “Climate justice summer camp”;
- The implementation of a youth-driven climate justice campaign.